HIX Heat Transfer Accessories
Contact Your HIX Authorized Distributor to order these products.
– In its standard configuration, the Universal Stand fits the HT400/600 and S450/650 models.
– With optional adapter brackets, the Stand can be made to fit the SwingMan 20/25 and N-680/880 models.
– A special adapter kit is also available to expand the Stand that holds an N-680/880 machine equipped with EZ Glide Shuttle Attachment
Aside from freeing workspace by placing the transfer machine on a dedicated stand, the Universal Stand also comes with two work shelves for shirts, transfers etc. The special adapter kit for machines equipped with the EZ Glide Shuttle attachment comes with a third shelve.
The Stand’s design is made to be robust and stable when working on the press. Casters easily lock to provide stability. Even with the SwingMan models, the stand remains remarkably stable, with the upper platens in extended “away”-position. With an EZ Glide Shuttle attached to an automatic machine (N-680 or N-880), and the special adapter kit installed, the Stand remains stable when working on either side of the Shuttle
With clamshell presses, customers also have the option of installing ½”, 2” or 4 ½” spacers, thereby elevating the machine to accommodate personal height. The spacers have the additional advantage of being able to split the shirt so that only the front or the back of the shirt lays on the machne’s platen.
The HIX Shirt Splitter Stand is built in a cantilever profile, providing the transfer machine with the capability to press only one side of a shirt while its other side hangs safely underneath the lower platen. It works well for garments where pockets, zippers, or other assemblies cannot allow for a flat surface when laying fully onto the lower platen. It is ideal for use with sublimation applications and prohibiting the dye to migrate to other parts of the garment or to the shirt’s back. The Shirt Splitter Stand can be ordered at the time of a new transfer machine purchase, or later to retrofit existing equipment. It fits only the HT400/600, S450/650 models built after 2001, and is equipped with a folded sheet metal base.
The Splitter Stand works very well in combination with the pad protector as this allows the operator to easily slide shirts on and off the machine, but also turn them front-to-back with a simple sleight of hand. This way, back and front of the shirt can be independently transferred on, without images and colors migrating or interfering .
• Provides much greater versatility to existing press.
• Consists of 4 smaller-shaped mini-platens built as part of one lower platen assembly.
• Multi-directional: i.e. can be installed in a north-south or a south-north direction, depending which size of mini-platen you wish to work on.
• Overall platen size is 15 x 15”. The 4 mini-platens, in pairs, measure 6 x 5” and 3.5 x 3.5”.
• It fits only the HT400/600, S450/650 models.
• 15” x 15” Deluxe
• 16″ x 20″ Deluxe
Sizes: 15” x 15” and 16” x 20”.
Highly recommended with this attachment is the PTFE coated pad protector to reduce wear-and-tear on the machine’s silicone pad.
The EZ Shuttle includes the entire Shuttle assembly as well as the extra lower padded casting.
This device works best with T-shirts and other textile or non-textile substrates less than 1/8” thick.
• 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ maximum cube area
• Easily interchangeable