HIX HG Series Gas Dryers
Energy Efficient and Works Hard for You!
- The HIX HG-3612 gas-fired conveyor dryer is simply the best. Utilizing over 50 years of experience, HIX has engineered a more energy efficient gas dryer than most competitors. An energy efficient 85,000 BTU burner is used in conjunction with a fresh air combustion blower that allows the dryer to recirculate most of the oven chamber heat. This design is much more efficient than total loss exhausting models. This also saves energy that an HVAC unit heating or cooling a building would use in reheating or re-cooling the air that goes into the dryer.
The HIX HG-3612 (36″ x 12′) belt/chamber configuration features an 85,000 BTU burner that tops out at 400 degrees. Equipped with a single speed air system, this dryer eliminates harmful fumes from cured inks and substrates while efficiently recirculating oven chamber heat to improve efficiency. Drying times are easily set with an analog belt speed controller which works in conjunction with the digital temperature controller. This allows the temperature to stay within a 5-degree set point range. Safety switches control the temperature, combustion recirculation, and exhaust to allow for continuous worry-free operation. Built for easy maintenance, HIX-3612 filters are easily accessible for cleaning after removing top accessible panels.
- 36-inch wide by 12-foot long conveyor area.
- Energy efficient 85,000 BTU burner. 400°F maximum temperature.
- Single speed recirculating air system.
- Fresh air combustion blower lowers NOx and CO emission output.
- Analog belt speed control and digital temperature control.
- High resolution gas modulating valve allows temperature to stay within +/-5°F of set point.
- Manual reset high temperature limit switch, combustion air proving switch, recirculating air proving switch, exhaust air proving switch, and flame safeguard control.
- Easy access filters for cleaning and removable top panels make it convenient for maintaining.
- 6-foot long oven chamber with 1-foot fume hoods on each end.
- Power: 220 Volt, 5 Amps / Single Phase. Gas: 4.5”-10” water column pressure input
- Recirculating Air Flow: 1/2 HP, 1,000 CFM. Exhaust: 10” Duct, 450 CFM.
- Natural gas or propane models available.
HG-3612 Gas Oven Detailed Specifications